Being part of CGHSA has many benefits. As volunteer parents, we strive to provide opportunities and resources for our member families. CGHSA offers information, encouragement, and fellowship through a variety of educational, social and extracurricular activities. CGHSA is a volunteer-led organization.
- $40 per family per year if registered and paid between June 1 and December 31
- $20 per family per year if registered and paid between January 1 and May 31
- If paying online, please note there is a $2 surcharge fee.
Member Events & Opportunities
- Annual Back 2 School Bash
- Monthly newsletter
- Field trips (At least one each month)
- Park Days
- Community Service Opportunities
- Family Outings
- Mom’s Night Out
- Dad’s Night Out
- Annual Used Curriculum Sale
- Graduation & Promotion Ceremony
- Exclusive access to CGHSA Facebook page